About Me

My photo
Thank you for visiting my blog. I’m a scholar of television, film, and digital media, and the author of CINEMA OF CONFINEMENT (Northwestern University Press) and CAPTURING DIGITAL MEDIA (Bloomsbury Academic). I’ve published a variety of articles on film and television in journals published by Taylor & Francis. I am also a writer of fiction. All of my books can be viewed on www.tomconnellyfiction.com

Friday, September 11, 2026

Zworsky's Children - Giveaway on Goodreads!

 I am giving away 100 ebooks on Goodreads! See the information below on how to enter.

Goodreads Book Giveaway

Zworsky's Children by Tom Connelly

Zworsky's Children

by Tom Connelly

Giveaway ends September 25, 2026.

See the giveaway details at Goodreads.

Enter Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Zworsky's Children - Giveaway on Goodreads!

 I am giving away 100 ebooks on Goodreads! See the information below on how to enter. Goodreads Book Giveaway ...